Filed by Cheryl | Oct 16, 2011
We love Chris Colfer as he plays the openly gay student, Kurt Hummel, that suffered great bullying at his years at McKinley High School. Chris has also suffered bullying in his own personal life while trying to go to school . He was bullied so much that he had to be homeschooled. Here are 10 wonderful and wise quotes that the fabulous Chris Colfer shares about life.
1 ."When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sand paper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.
2. On Kurt's costumes: "You know when you see pictures in like a magazine, on TV or on one of those fashion shows and you just think to yourself: 'There's no way in hell anyone would wear that in public.' Those are all my costumes."
3. "Every time I get injured I measure it's severity by asking myself 'Would this stop me from going to Disneyland?'"
4. "I don't wish a slushee in the face to my worst enemies. It's like being bitch-slapped by an iceberg."
5. "Note to self: While on the treadmill you may lip-sync to the songs on your iPod but DO NOT dance along. You look like an idiot."
6. On aspirations to win an Oscar: "I think I have aspired to that since I was an embryo, and I’m pretty sure I used my umbilical cord as practice for my acceptance speech."
7. "My life is an awkward visit from the kids table."
8. "Funny story: I have a retainer colored like the Italian flag because my orthodontist made a mistake. Just another day in the life of Chris."
9. "I think I'm the biggest nerd out of all of us. Everyone else has there cool side, but I'm just a dweeb."
10. "There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in."
Read More at http://socialitelife.com
TAGS: Glee, Kurt, Chris Colfer